1) Plywood is to be loaded at the input side. It will further be carried away to the output side through dynamic design and hi-tech automation.
2) The plywood is tightly held through pneumatic clamps.
3) Longitudinal table carries the plywood through an extra high-speed cutter, having 6000 rpm speed, built exclusively by Kumar Engineering Co.
4) After cutting it width-wise, the plywood is moved to the right angle of its initial motion, and then, high-speed length-wise cutting starts.
5) Finally the bunch of sheets is auto stacked on the scissor lift.